Date of Last Revision: 06-Jun-2023
When you access Chilanguerias’ website or use our services, we may collect certain information from and about you. This may include personal data such as your name, email address, geographical location, and other relevant information. We collect data in the following ways:
- Voluntarily Provided Information: You may provide personal data when signing up for our services, filling out contact forms, subscribing to newsletters, or communicating with us for any other purpose.
- Automatically Collected Information: We may collect certain information automatically when you visit our website or use our services. This information may include your IP address, device information, browser type, operating system, and other usage details.
We store personal data collected from users for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by law. We take appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your data while in our possession. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Chilanguerias takes your privacy seriously and ensures compliance with international data protection regulations. Specifically:
- The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): Under GDPR, we process personal data based on the user’s informed consent or on a legitimate interest to provide our services. We do not process personal data for any other purpose without obtaining respective consent.
- The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA): Under CCPA, we offer users certain rights over their data, such as the right to access, correct, delete, and object to processing. Please see the next section for more details on your rights.
Data Rights of Users
As a user, you have certain rights in relation to your personal data. These include:
- Right to Access: You have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to Correction: If you believe that the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request corrections to your data.
- Right to Deletion: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, subject to legal and contractual requirements.
- Right to Object to Processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for particular purposes or in certain situations.
- Right to Lodge Complaints: If you believe that we are processing your personal data unlawfully or inappropriately, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection authority.
We understand the importance of data security and take appropriate measures to ensure the security of your personal data. This includes technical and organizational measures such as encryption, secure data storage, access controls, and regular audits.
Third-Party Data Sharing
- Email: [email protected]
We thank you for your trust and assure you that we will handle your personal data with utmost care and respect for your privacy.